If you are reading this then you have obviously taken a wrong turn somewhere on the net, but since you are already here, let me introduce you to Punch, Cry, Game. My goal here at PCG is to pretend that I can do something as good as those professional gaming news websites, only better. I try to distract you, the viewer, from this by focusing on areas of gaming that are usually left to side notes because they don't warrant the same kind of attention that big budge titles get. Flash games, professional indie games, free to play MMO games, these are the heart of what my coverage will be from here on out. So if you enjoy self-absorbed ranting, half-ass reviews, and various tidbits of news in between, then you will most certainly enjoy Punch, Cry, Game.

-- Comments: 0

No Response to "Our first post."

Post a Comment