I typically don't post videos unless they have relevance to games in some way. The Mockingbird song by, Katy Towell, is a cautionary tale about never underestimating the bond between parent and child, despite the flaws our mothers and fathers may have. The story is exceptionally well written, told, and visualized in the animation style presented. It's also completely done in flash, which is why, I think, it fits on this site perfectly. You see, I don't just view flash as an accessible platform to indulge our old school gaming desires. It's a medium that allows the artist at hand to provide something that moves you in a way you didn't quite expect. So I hope you'll watch this wonderful short and feel something much like I did when I watched it myself.


If you enjoy this, then be sure to check out Katy's profile on Newgounds HERE as well as her official website, Childrin r Skary.

-- Comments: 0

No Response to "The Mocking Bird Song."

Post a Comment